Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lipstick of the day #7 FashionistA in Natural Pink

Hi Everyone

I posted few days ago My Toughts on the FashionistA Lipsticks and today I am posting the Lipstick of the day and it is FashionistA in Natural Pink.

I really love this lipstick for a natural everyday look. The only problem is that this is the one where the lid does not stay in place! If it would I would be wearing it more often. I am just aways so nervous about the lipstick to get ruined or all my stuff to get covered in lipstick, but anyway it is a beautiful color and I really like it.


The name explains it perfectly - Natural Pink


You can read the original post here about all my FashionistA lipsticks..

Thanks for checking in :D

Margrét

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...