Monday, January 6, 2014

Mani-Monday - Orange Knockout (Neon)

Hi Everyone...


Today was the first day back to Uni. I had to wear one of my favorite show-stopping nail polish I own. 

It is a complete orange neon nail polish. It does dry matte but I applied top coat to make it shiny. 

The nail polish is from China Glaze and is called Orange Knockout (Neon)


I got so many compliments and I absolutely love it

  


The nail polish is sooo neon, it does not translate in the photos! 

What do you think of neon polishes? 

Thanks for stopping by, I have been blogging every day in January and I want to keep it going. I have loads of ideas and post in the making but feel free to give me any ideas about what you would like to see on my blog:D

Margrét



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...