Thursday, November 27, 2014

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Gift Set

Hi Everyone :)


Today I want to talk about one of the best Christmas gift sets available in stores now. I am not going to do many posts about Christmas sets (but definitely about some Soap and Glory and Nars sets) but there are few amazing sets out there that I think are must have.



I bought this set last month when it came out and I have been playing around with it for few weeks now so I can definitely tell you what I think about the set. 



The set I am going to talk about today is the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot gift set. This is a set with some of Benefit best selling box blushes.



You get six shades and the cream highlighter called Whats up! and the highlighter comes in a little plastic container and you can remove it and because it is in a little plastic container it won't dry out or get nasty with all the other powders.



The set comes in a tin container and is very sturdy. I would have loved a mirror inside the lid and that would have made it the perfect palette.

The set is not too big, however it is not tiny and I need to find a good place where I can store it.


Normally a full size Benefit box blush contains between 5g-8g and in this set you get 4g-6g of each product, Rockateur is actually 5g and that is the same amount as if you would buy it full size as a box blush. On it's own the box blushers are £23.50 and believe it or not this whole set is only £29.50!







The shades are:
Dandelion: Cool toned light pink
Bellabamba: Warm coral pink with golden shimmer
Sugarbomb: Peachy pink shimmering shade
Hoola: Matte bronzer - great for contouring
Coralista: Shimmering Coral
Rockateur: Dusty shimmering rose


I already own a full size Coralista and Rockateur but I honestly think this set is worth getting. It is a great set for anyone that loves makeup and it gives you loads of option. Hoola is a great bronzer that you can also use to contour. I have been trying each shade out and none of them have disappointed me.
Sugarbomb is not super pigmented but it is great to add some glow to your cheeks. 
it.


This is definitely a set to add on your wish list or just go straight to online and get it yourself! :D

Thanks for reading!
Margrét



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...